Giriş sorunu yaşayan kullanıcılarımızın dikkatine - Gönderilen form geçersiz hatası
  • Sistem güncellemesi sonrasında, giriş sorunu yaşıyorsanız lütfen aşağıdaki tarayıcı cookie (çerez) temizleme adımları uygulayın.
  • Chrome Mobil - Bilgisayar
  • Safari (iPhone ve diğer Apple cihazları) Mobil - Bilgisayar

Vize için Motivasyon Mektubum

Pasaport, vize, islemler, biletler... Hepsi burada...
egecan98
Mesajlar: 48
Kayıt: Prş Nis 08, 2021 9:35 pm

Vize için Motivasyon Mektubum

Mesaj gönderen egecan98 » Sal Tem 20, 2021 9:11 pm

Merhaba, vize için aşağıdaki motivasyon mektubunu vermeyi düşünüyorum. Sizce beklentilere uygun mu?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Die Deutschen Vertretungen in der Türkei
Subject: Motivation Letter

To whom it may concern

I am **, a final year bachelor student from ** Technical University, Turkey. My purpose
is to apply for the Master Student Visa (41F).

I have received a master admission from Leuphana University of Lüneburg, Management&Data Science
M.Sc. I want to study at this program in Germany starting from 04.09.2021 with an orientation program.
The master study will take 4 semesters (2 years). I studied ** Engineering at ** Technical
University. I passed all of my courses and I will receive my bachelor diploma in 10.09.2021. I will submit
my bachelor diploma copy to Leuphana until the end of the first master semester. My grade point
average is ** (1.* in the German system). During my bachelor study, I took several courses closely
associated with course content of the master program in Leuphana University of Lüneburg. Therefore, I
believe that I will adapt to the content of this master’s program quickly.

During my bachelor study in Istanbul, I worked at ** Inc. (* months) and ** Inc. (* year) as a
part-time employee. Also, I did two internships for 1 month each. In my work-student times, I worked in
departments very close to Data fields and realized that I want to have a career in Data Science.
Therefore, I applied some German universities and hopefully I got accepted to Leuphana University
which was my number one preference. After graduating from this program, I will be willing to improve
my career in Germany and assist the IT business in Germany.

I prefer Germany for post-graduate education because Germany is a student friendly, social, welldeveloped, and international country. I see various vocational and academical opportunities in
Germany. As soon as I arrived at the country, I am going to improve my German language and become
integrated into society. I have been to the UK, Germany, France, Ukraine, and Netherland before, so that
I experienced how to live in Europe as a young adult. I know that Germany is a thrilling country for IT
business and my master program is also about Analytics, Software and Technology. To conclude;
university, program and country match is perfectly ideal for myself.

To summarize, I apply for 41F visa to be able to continue my master education in Germany. Winter
Semester 2021/2022 starts in 04.10.2021 but the orientation program for international students starts
in 04.09.2021. Therefore, I will be grateful if the visa can start from 04.09.2021. I would like to catch the
orientation program and start to become integrated into Germany.

Kind regards
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ali mermer
Mesajlar: 2
Kayıt: Cmt Eki 08, 2022 7:30 am

Re: Vize için Motivasyon Mektubum

Mesaj gönderen Ali mermer » Pzt Eyl 18, 2023 10:13 am

merhabalar bende lüneburga gidiyorum da iletişime geçerseniz sevinirim

Cevapla